For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hybrid Jacket combines fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with breathable and stretchy side panels for insulated protection without overheating.
Like a perfect pitch of climbing with just enough protection, the Adze Hybrid Jacket lets you move without hesitation. The front, back and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec® Windbloc® polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft-shell panels run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, offering enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers secure the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• 3-layer, Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
• Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
• Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
• High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
• Modified Variable Conditions Cuffs fit over gloves and allow sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
• Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
The K2 Missy is a crowd-pleasing girls’ ski for aspiring all-mountain shredders. A play-first, easy-to-ski aspen core launches bigger and steeper than anything else on the playground, and a lightweight, forgiving molded cap construction sets up your powder princess for future resort royalty.