Advanced Happiness Consultant (Assistant Manager) Ski Department - Full Time/Burlington, MA
Are you a skier or snowboarder? Do you have a passion for everything about the sport? Ski Haus is seeking a full-time ski department Assistant Manager to oversee the winter operations of the ski department and the summer patio sales programs. This is a fun and challenging fast paced position that is demanding with long hours during our winter season. This position allows you to share your love of skiing with customers in a retail shop environment. The ideal candidate must be dedicated, organized, self-starter with minimal training needed, have managerial and skiing and/or riding experience.
- Assist the retail store manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy. Ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers. Communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and specifications.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
We offer generous discounts through vendor programs and in store discounts, on clothing and equipment. Also, there are great discounted lift tickets for shop staff. Benefits and Profit Sharing are available.
Training available from Ski Haus and from Manufacturers Representatives. We are willing to train the right person! Apply Today! Click for an application.